Contact Us


 Contact Us

For all inquiries to Afric Hits, please contact me through the email.


I will get back to you at the earliest convenience.


Please Email me at: africhits@gmail.com

                                Tel/Whatsp: +2349066090030

! I will reply as fast as possible!


Information about Guest Posting on Afric Hits website:


I now receive lots of emails asking whether they can publish their posts on this site.


Answer: Yes, but there are conditions.


Here are the details/conditions to put sponsored content on africhit.blogspot.com:


– Pricing: $10/post.


Payment via Paypal Friends and Family. If you want to pay via PayPal service, then you add 3% to $10 since PayPal charges transaction fees and I will receive less.

– Post is high-quality (minimum of 800 words) and should match the general theme of my site / Content has to be related to my blog niche(s).


– Linking restrictions : maximum of 2 do-follow links to the same site.

 

– Outgoing links have to go to safe websites.


Thank you!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post